3 Phase Extension Lead Hire
20-63A 3PH, 15-25m leads. Power lead/cable covers and more
3 Phase Extension Lead Hire and Cable Covers
3 Phase Extension Lead Hire works well alongside Generator hire! You need equally high-powered cable management systems with your high-powered generator hire. Rental Power has the cost-effective solution for safety and good conductivity. You also need covers for exposed extension cords used in pedestrian or vehicular traffic sites.
Stay safety-compliant with heavy-duty cables and cable covers.
20A 3PH 15m Extension LeadRead more
32A 3PH 15m Extension LeadRead more
32A 3PH 25m Extension LeadRead more
63A 3PH 15m Extension LeadRead more
63A 3PH 25m Extension LeadRead more
Cable Covers For HireRead more
Cable Sets – 25m x 120mm2 4C&ERead more
Cable Sets – 25m x 150mm2 4C&ERead more
Cable Sets – 25m x 185mm2 4C&ERead more
Cable Sets – 25m x 25mm2 4C&ERead more
Cable Sets – 25m x 50mm2 4C&ERead more
Cable Sets – 25m x 70mm2 4C&ERead more
Cables for Every Application
Rental Power professionals will ensure your power leads and other accessories are matched to your generator size. If you’re trying to decide which cable you need, select the power lead that matches your generator’s most powerful outlet. Whether you’re on an industrial jobsite, amping up a large entertainment venue, or providing emergency power to a residential area, we have the right cable – and cable covers – for you:
- Conference rooms
- Entertainment venues
- Portable food service vans
Types of Cable Covers
Rental Power cable covers protect employees and other foot traffic from harm. The cables themselves can be degraded by heavy traffic – foot or vehicular – so cable covers simply protect your investment. When leads cross any surface that has pedestrian or vehicle traffic, it’s just good safety sense to use cable covers.
- Light-capacity cable covers or for smaller extension cables are used indoors only in homes and offices, for example. These covers can handle minimal foot traffic but are a quick safety fix until you can replace them with stronger covers.
- Medium-capacity cable covers can handle pedestrian and vehicular traffic. These cord covers protect the cables as well as reduce the risk of trips and falls. They can be used indoors and outdoors.
- High-capacity cable covers are sturdy enough for industrial use. They can take the weight of heavy equipment and extensive pedestrian traffic. These covers are also used to protect hoses and pipes in addition to cables and wires.
3 Phase Extension Lead Hire is a convenient way to operate your generator, but they can also be a fire hazard and a fall risk to employees and other pedestrian traffic. Here are some tips to increase your safety compliance on the job site and particularly in areas frequented by customer traffic:
- Cables should be new or like-new and should have proof of having been tested by an independent testing laboratory.
- Cables should not be run underneath carpeting or rugs.
- Cords should have polarised or 3-prong plugs.
- Do not attach cables to surfaces with nails or staples.
- Do not coil or bend the cables.
- Don’t plug multiple cords together.
- Estimate the length you will need to purchase/hire.
- If the cable feels hot to the touch, immediately stop use; disconnect.
- Information about correct use and power capabilities should be included with your purchase or rental.
- Never remove an extension cable’s grounding pin to fit it into a 2-prong outlet.
- Outdoor cables should be identified for outdoor use.
- Thin or flat cords are for indoor, smaller appliances.
- Your cable’s wattage rating should indicate its capacity.
Cable cord care
- Discard damaged cables; do not “save” them
- Pull the plug – not the cable – when disconnecting.
- Store unused cables indoors
- Unplug when not in use.
When you have power problems, we have solutions.
To learn more, call 1300 767 257 or contact Rental Power.
69-73 Violet St, Revesby, NSW 2212.