We have available a range of bunded fuel tanks from 2,500L to 6,000L which all comply with the Australian AS1940 & AS1692 standards.
When storing hazardous materials, every precaution should be taken. That’s why our fuel tanks are “bunded” with an additional, protective retaining wall. This is better for our environment as well because it reduces potentially pollutant spillage.
- Alert system
- Lockable fill point
- Overfill protection device
- Secure fuel inspection hatch
- Tank gauge
Compliant with AS19400 and AS1692
Our Fuel Tanks are designed and built in compliance with the Australian Standard® AS1692. Compliance with this standard may not always be mandatory, but it’s what companies with your best interests should do. And that’s the Power Rental difference!
We use the Australian Standard® AS1400 for the storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids. This is in line with requirements from regulatory agencies including environmental, safety, and emergency services.
Controlling expenses is critical to ALL projects. If you want to know more about fuel management and how we can help, call 1300 767 257 or contact Rental Power today.
LET US COORDINATE THE REFUELLING OF YOUR TANK TO ENSURE YOU NEVER GET CAUGHT SHORT.
Benefits of onsite fuel storage and refuelling:
- Cost Efficient discounts for bulk purchases and long-term contracts to maximise savings.
- Maintain control over who, when, and where fuel is used with Rental Power’s monitored refuelling service.
- Ensure Time Efficiencies are maximised when running large projects with a secondary fuel tank.